Marcea loves writing about Florida and knows many unique things to do and places to explore in the Sunshine State. A graduate from the University of Central Florida, she is attempting to visit all 175 of Florida’s state parks and enjoys kayaking, visiting museums and reading as many books as she can. Keep up with Marcea’s adventures on her travel blog, My Cornacopia, and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
We’ll send you our newsletter with travel destinations, deals, and more!
- The Hilton on Marco Island: Everything to Know Before You Go Sep 8, 2021
- 15 Coolest Themed Orlando Vacation Rentals Sep 1, 2021
- 14 Best Airbnbs to See Fall Foliage Aug 30, 2021
- The Most Incredible Airbnb Mansion Rental in Every State Sep 1, 2021
- Skytop Lodge in the Poconos: Everything to Know Before You Go Sep 6, 2021
- 15 Best Weekend Getaways for Couples in the U.S. Sep 20, 2021